To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Ventrilo

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

Author Topic: It's been a blast.  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Crispndry

• "Were it so easy..."
  • Imperium Member
  • Grand Marshal
    • View Profile
It's been a blast.
« on: December 17, 2013, 08:58:07 PM »
Hi guys,  I haven't been around much for a while now,  most of you know it is because I took the big leap into PVP on Stormscale, I'm having a lot of fun playing there,  have made a solid core group of friends and some awesome arena teams, even started a guild with a few other guys which is slowly but surely taking form, but there is something missing...

I miss my Mage, I know I can just log on to Arathor any time and play it,  but apart from the occasional Imperium raid there really is nothing for me to do, so,
after a great deal of thought I have decided the time has come for me to bring my Mage to Stormscale, and with that to say goodbye to The Imperium.

considering the cost of the move I can say with certainty I will not be returning any characters to Arathor, some of you guys have characters on Stormscale and/or have me on Btag/RealID, to you guys, I'l see you soon.

To the old gang:  I will miss you guys, Sub, Vit, Smash, Mads, Mr and Mrs Tick, Forrix, you all introduced me to the game, taught me to play it, helped me through issues in game and irl, you are all legends, all the best to you all.

To any new folks that happen across this post: The Imperium is not just a gaming community, It's a family, and Warcraft has never seen anything the like of it,  nor will it ever again. Enjoy.

And with that I say goodbye, the Mage will be Transferred to Stormscale within the week, and the next time we meet, we shall be enemies.

FOR THE HORDE!
Always a fire mage at heart...

Offline Subotai

• Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools.
  • Guild Officers
  • Knight
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a blast.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 09:54:38 PM »
Gonna really miss you dude!

Been playing wow with you forever though many an epic escapade and it definitely sucks to see you go  :(

But I know you are loving the PvP, so it's best to go where the action is. Just don't forget us little people back on Arathor when you are rocking the top of Dark Side (damn stinking horde!)  ;D

Pop in and regale us with you Alliance killing tales from time to time, I'm sure we can make space for a wee nub toon for you.... well we always have had space for a wee nub toon like you, but you know what i mean  :P

Have fun Crispy, Imps are gonna miss you  :)

- Sub

Offline Frosty

• ^Kimjongheal
  • Imperium Member
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 10:51:00 PM »
Cheers for giving me my chance in the RBG team.

All the best Crispy.
Sometimes I cry while chopping carrots so onions don't think they're ugly or something

Offline Smash

• Guild Leader
  • Legendary
  • Smashing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 11:57:13 PM »
aww, crispypants!

I totally understand your move mate, but you do understand you be just as shit a frost mage on horde side as you were here?! heh heh

I have a ret pally im leveling on SS so i will hit you up soon and see how things are with you.

Take care mate, cheers for being a great guildy.

See you soon

Andy.

Offline Zutuk

• Imperium Member
  • Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 01:05:59 AM »
Another toon I am gunna have to carry over on stormscale ehy :P Well, I am sure I will see you over on stormscale when I switch the shammy over to your guild. The imperium wont be the same without you. <3

Offline WoW-Flammy

• Imperium Member
  • Field Marshal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 04:04:59 PM »
OK, what's the deal with Stormscale?  Why is it better?

Offline Crispndry

• "Were it so easy..."
  • Imperium Member
  • Grand Marshal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 08:35:53 PM »
simply put, you can do stuff you wanna do, whenever you wanna do it. you wanna do ulduar on a  whim,  there's a group forming in /2,  wanna cap your alt,  trade is brimming with people looking for the same thing, your at 1800 and you wanna push for 2k, there are so many people to choose from that you can do it without just having to take the only guy that replied like on arathor. same for pve stuff, even gold farming,  there are guilds dedicated to farming gold :S

its just more entertaining
Always a fire mage at heart...

Offline WoW-Flammy

• Imperium Member
  • Field Marshal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 08:50:52 AM »
Am I also right in thinking it costs £35 per character??

Offline Zutuk

• Imperium Member
  • Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 02:32:20 PM »
It is expensive as hell to do a realm / faction change. Stormscale is a lot more active than Arathor though. You could just level up a toon fairly easily now that you can send heirlooms to anyone on your account

Offline Pieohpah

• Guild Officers
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 05:02:40 PM »
Say it ain't so! Hope to see you about again fella, but have fun wherever your journey takes you. Huge love and hugs from us here, and all Imps I'm sure.

Offline Maduin

• Imperium Member
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 05:39:39 PM »
Traitor! I hope you've left at least something with us for us to blackmail you into joining raids.

Offline Forrix

• Guild Officers
  • Field Marshal
  • The Big Cuddly Bear!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 06:19:08 PM »
Booooo hissss ah well mate you gotta do what u gotta do lvling a toon on that server while i waste time for some WOD maybe catch ya then if i ever get to max lvl there lmfao
"Any problem caused by a tank, can be solved by a tank!" peter griffin

PSN/XBL gamertag : Guzzlrr